There are many ways to become involved with Cathedral in the Night!
We would love to have you join us for worship and a meal on Sunday Night at 5pm
Everyone who comes is invited to participate in the service by offering a prayer or a song, but are welcome to simply “come and see” as well.
If you have a group, please consider visiting us as a ministry partner- see below…
Become a Ministry Partner!
We are always looking for new ministry partners to joins us in hosting the meal at Cathedral in the Night and bringing a song or prayer for worship as well.
Many ministry partners will sign up for a regular schedule or Sunday (4-6 times a year)
While we do not ask for a financial offering at Cathedral in the Night, financial donations are greatly appreciated!
Donations help offset the cost of food, heaters, liturgical materials, staff and administration.
Cathedral in the Night is a 501©3, non-for-profit organization.
We could use the following donations.
- Sleeping Bags
- Warm Socks
- Gloves, hats, mittens
- $5 Gift Cards for Dunkin' Donuts or Brueggers Bagels
- Large warm jackets
- Hand warmers
Share your gifts
Do you have a talent to share?
- Currently we are looking for special music – can you lead simple songs, play an instrument?
- The power of prayer cannot be over-estimated.
- Please pray for Cathedral in the Night;
- Please pray the dozens of persons living in poverty or who are homeless who join us weekly for worship and a meal;
- Please pray for those who no longer feel welcome in a traditional church setting because they have been hurt or betrayed by the church;
- Please pray for the forgotten, those persons who feel alienated, marginalized and pushed the edges of society;
- Please pray for the pastoral leadership of Cathedral in the Night; and,
- Please pray for our local, state and national leaders that they might be led to pass laws and policies which care for the poor and oppressed.